 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13057
Re: stepping up to the dead horse (was some other title)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:49:52 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

At the ever increasing rate I see the 7 words get used around here
(Lugnet in general, rtlT has been clean) •  >
It depends on which 7 words you mean. I have seen a number of words used here in
rtlT that I personally do think are inappropriate.

Type "7 words" into google and hit I'm Feeling Lucky.

Google knows what I'm talking about.  Google knows all.

It is not the current policy to comment on who has or hasn't been given a
timeout (a timeout is different than being banned, I note) so if you have
concluded that no one has gotten any timeouts, you may not necessarily be
correct. But it has been noticed and action is being taken.

This seems to lead to:
-people like me feeling nothing is being done
-people like Chris feeling they are being abused
-people not understanding what is appropriate
-more people quietly being timed out because they post by example.

Derek