 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12639
Re: Whatever happened...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:36:49 GMT

SNIP!

It's no longer special just to like Lego, because that's pretty common.  That's
only the foundation.  The rest is friendship and banter, and that's just
starting to get good.

Apart from your non-sensical posts that confuse the heck out of non-rtltoronto
people (haha), I find that I usually agree with your more serious postings.
Well said, Calum.

-Bryan