 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 724
  Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)

(...) condensed? you mean MICRO? (hehe, sorry..I just had to say that...). I see you managed to get about four train shows worth of stories in your first show--see, you were overdue! I think that means the next three might be uneventful... All (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)

(...) LOL, I hope that is true! (...) Thanks Scott. (...) Good advice and you are right, I do plan to rebuild but I think I will do a bit of structural studying before hand, probably hit up a few of my favourite builders for some good suggestions (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)