 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 558
    Re: Pictures from MonLUG & ParLUGment Train and Town Layout —Tim Strutt
   (...) I received a question about it, so I figured I'd add the info here. There were 5 MonLUG and 3 ParLUGment members who contributed and stayed at the show full time, and one other MonLUG member contributed his previously-non-LEGO signinficant (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

        Re: Pictures from MonLUG & ParLUGment Train and Town Layout —Tim Strutt
   (...) Hmmmm? For some reason my sub-directories got moderated, but not the main one. So, here's the links for the moderated directories: (URL) well. Tim Strutt (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)