 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 547
546  |  548
Subject:
My Christmas Gift from my parents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 15:20:55 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I opened a Christmas gift from my parents, a 7315 and noticed it
was a little heavy. So I opened the box, despite the cry of no from my
sister who did not want me to build it right in the middle of opening gifts.
Inside I found a new set of personalized plates.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ShiningBlade/Plates/newplates.jpg

Jude :-)

Ironically, this is the first LEGO set my parents have gotten me since my
dark ages. But it is the name my father has called me for many years.