 People / 3404
Re: Mine is LEGOFAN (CA) (Re: an other LEGOMAN plate)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 08:05:59 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mark Papenfuss writes:
LOL!! You tried to get the CA 'LEGOMAN' plates also? I tried that back in
October or something. But it was taken then also. So I ended up getting
'LEGOFAN' instead. I just got them the other day and I think they look
GREAT! I have seen the CA plates 'LEGO' last year at Brickswest, forgot whos
it was. And I saw 'LEGOKDZ' (or somehting like that - it said Lego Kids
basically) one day at Legoland, it was parked in the lifetime passholder
spot. But I would love to know who has the CA plates that say 'LEGOMAN'.

I will take pics of my 'LEGOFAN' plates ASAP... And you gotta tell me Bill,
what you get? Have you ordered them yet? If you ordered them already you are
safe to tell us :)

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

And as promised, here is a pic of my LEGOFAN plate....
http://www.landofbricks.com/bz/plate.jpg

lol, you notice I tried to leave the car out of it... the car is not
something I like enough to show off, lol...

But if you go to Legoaland you have a very good chance of seeing it there -
so keep an eye out for it!

Mark P
http://landofbricks.com