 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 404
Re: Classic Space Statin Revisited....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2011 22:46:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:

snipped
   My problem right now is that I can see the finish line, and now I’m rushing a bit... Too much to do and not enuf time.

snipped again
   So there you are.

Its going to be awesome, I am very excited to see it at Brickfete. I appreciate all the work you are doing to make our event something the public is going to want to see again next year. Thanks Dave.

Janey “I wont mention there is only 36 days left” Red Brick