 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 396
Re: Classic Space Statin Revisited....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2011 02:52:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:

Anywho, I have some more parts 'n pieces en route, which should make the station
at least have the appearance of being complete (from a distance...)

It's a Space (SPACE!) Station, Dave. Anyone viewing it from Earth will be
viewing it from a significant distance.

ROSCO