 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 402
Re: Classic Space Statin Revisited....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2011 13:25:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:

   Well, I thought it needed a little improving for Brickfete...

Totally kewl, Dave, but I’m wondering how THIS can be integrated into the build!

JOHN

Thanks JOHN

oh it’ll be there--whether that’ll be as complete as the space station remains to be seen, but it’ll make an appearance...

see the layout map here--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparky1701/5843022512/in/set-72157626427400060

upper laft hand corner :)

Dave K

My hope is to actually get all my WIP’s or POC’s in the layout.

There’s the Lifelites--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparky1701/sets/72157624393783413/

The aforementioned engineering bay--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparky1701/sets/72157624469290835/

The new space station--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparky1701/sets/72157626427400060/

And my shuttle transfer robot arm (which doesn’t have any good pics on Flickr, but there are a few YouTube vids--no access from work so can’t post the links...)

And I have to revamp the big crater--it’s been through much over the past bunch of shows and is really looking beat up

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparky1701/4815062007/in/set-72157624551572338

that’s 5 major builds to complete and just over a month to do them. Right now my priority is flash over function--moving and programming bits are going to be regulated to the back burner...

That’ll leave surprises for future shows! :)

At this point the only thing that I can guarantee will be functional is the repair bay--‘cause that’s always worked for every show. Surprising actually.

Repair bay--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparky1701/4819184534/in/set-72157624435110307

When I became (re)interested in CS, I started a (very vague) plan as to where I wanted to go with it. All my WIP’s, all my POC’s, were kinda leading to the layout that should be at Brickfete.

My problem right now is that I can see the finish line, and now I’m rushing a bit... Too much to do and not enuf time. Just looking at the list above, I know I won’t be able to complete the whole list. So I’ll just make it look good... because i say it’s better to rook good tan to feel good... and you rook mahvelous... absorutely mahvelous

So there you are.

Dave K
-channelling Billy Crystal /off