 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 315
314  |  316
Subject:
NEWS FLASH--LEGO store in Ontario!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2010 05:16:14 GMT

Here's an interesting tidbit of information I gleaned from a (non-LEGO related)
reliable source--

A LEGO store is opening in March 2011 at Sherway Gardens in Toronto, Ontario

If true, that'll be good for the many folks that weren't happy that the first
LEGO Canada store was out west.  Easily accessible--right off the
QEW/427/Gardner Expressway.  You can see the mall from those highways)

It's from a reliable source, but there's no other details besides 'LEGO store
coming to Sherway Gardens next March'  Could be a private store but highly
doubtful--Mike's got that market covered very well.

I'm polishing up my resume just in case they need a store manager!

To TLC--Please hire me!!  I'm a very dedicated worker and I love your product!!
(and you won't have any issues regarding any systems issues if I'm working
there--ever!)

:)

Dave K