 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 318
Re: NEWS FLASH--LEGO store in Ontario!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:55:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
Here's an interesting tidbit of information I gleaned from a (non-LEGO related)
reliable source--

A LEGO store is opening in March 2011 at Sherway Gardens in Toronto, Ontario

http://www.thestar.com/article/903993--global-retailers-drive-demand-for-malls

Search the article for LEGO... it is confirmed.

Jeff VW