 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 314
Re: 2010 Toronto Christmas Train Show wrap-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2010 15:45:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
   Videos will show, but to whet your appetites....

snip

Video as promised--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wViakQJpkd0

Comes in just over 8 minutes

Enjoy!

Dave K

Killer little layout, Dave! I’m forwarding the linkie to Ross! It inspires me to get building on mine!

Jeff vW and I agreed that bigger layouts =! better layouts sometimes. We did a show a few years back that took basically 2 days just to set up.

A 7.5 x 10 foot layout is just about perfect (at least for now)--enough to not look too crowded yet have 3-4 separate loops of stuff moving around. For a space layout that’s easy--we can go up instead of out :)

We’re getting a little better at setup as well--we were in the doors a little after 7 a.m. and had the layout (mostly) done right before the ‘throngs of’ people were allowed in at 11.

   Great vid-- tell me that is you playing the pie ana! :-)

JOHN

That was ! me....

I has my grade 6 in dat dere pie-ana thingy... thats ‘bout it...

Actually, it was a midi I found a while back that i just converted to mp3 for this vid.

And someone still copyrighted it. This RIAA thingy has to be revisited...

Dave K