 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 31
Re: Hobby Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2007 12:33:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

I have just sent out the a bit more info for this event via email... if you
didnt get a copy... please send me your email so I can keep you in the loop.

Im still waiting on ppl to confirm if they are going to attend.

We have also set our after hours plans (where we will dine and chat into the
night) so if you are interested in just meeting us after the show...

friday -  Zets
saturday - (our traditional) Lone Star
sunday - Boston Pizza

All these restaurants are just down the road from the International Centre on
Airport Road.

Please help me spread the news around to those that dont read Lugnet regularly.

Thanks,
and get building...

Two weeks left until the show!

Janey "Red Brick"
(feel free to send any questions about the show my way)