 Local / Canada / 2238
2237  |  2239
Subject:
Hobby Shoe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:37:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Oops... so for the drunk posting... title should have been "Hobby Show" and I
was just trying to hit all the other newsgroups...

Please note, follow ups should go to the OBB...   lugnet.org.ca.obb

Janey "Friends shouldnt let friend post high, Red Brick"

cHEers!