 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 206
Re: What has happened before... will happen again....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2009 13:52:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
   Doing absolutely nothing that people haven’t seen before...

A ‘hot-roddiness’ version of a 918

Dave K

Hi,

I did something quite like that. Here’s my shot at it: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=358181