 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 204
Subject:
What has happened before... will happen again....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 16:15:29 GMT

Doing absolutely nothing that people haven’t seen before...

A ‘hot-roddiness’ version of a 918

I picture some youngish spaceman scavenging parts from around the moonbase to retrofit a 918 that’s been sitting around...

And since I’ve loved the classic spacey builds of everyone else and this was completely inspired by all the fantastic space builders over the years, I wanted to throw in the skiis for landing gear

Landing gear down

Landing gear up

So there you are...

A complete rip-off from those that did this already...

A few more pics can be found here--

http://sandysparky.net/gallery/classic_space_builds

Dave K

Re: What has happened before... will happen again....