 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 204
  What has happened before... will happen again....

Doing absolutely nothing that people haven't seen before... A 'hot-roddiness' version of a 918 (URL) I picture some youngish spaceman scavenging parts from around the moonbase to retrofit a 918 that's been sitting around... (URL) And since I've (...) (15 years ago, 4-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What has happened before... will happen again....

(...) Awesome Dave. With all this classic looking space treasure one does wonder how big is the layout going to be next time? Been enjoying the other posts you have made in this theme since the last show, but couldnt reply due to my apathy gene (...) (15 years ago, 5-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What has happened before... will happen again....

(...) Hi, I did something quite like that. Here's my shot at it: (URL) Cheers, Didier (15 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What has happened before... will happen again....

(...) I saw yours! Brilliant!! Love how they look like they could all be their own classic space product series of sets! Nicely done! Dave K (15 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space, FTX)