 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 115
Re: Toronto Star Box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 01:44:36 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   Last fall I was commissioned by the Toronto Star to do a live one day build as part of a promotion (new sales feature they were launching) at a conference hosted by Strategy Magazine at the Sheraton Hotel (downtown Toronto).

More pics here.

snip the Back Story...

I’d like to thank the Toronto Star for this opportunity for working with them.

Janey “Red Brick”

yeah, you’re on a roll!

this moc is awesome and fooled more than person in the crowd! well built, as usual, janey. keep showing us what you’ve got! ;)

-§ deborah §