 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 755
Re: Town/Technic MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2009 22:13:25 GMT

Eric Sophie wrote:
Hey I like your compact solutions for the drive and steering, well done!

Thanks, Eric.

I'm getting close to the end of my next MOC. Then, just some simple hills and
then I'm done my part for our next show. Unless of course I decided to try to
build some more cars... I really do have to get back to what I'm supposed to
be doing!

-Chris G.