 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4421
    Town/Technic MOC —Chris Gray
   Nearly a year ago, our group, NALUG, was asked to do some displays and bus kits for the local transit system. I ended up doing two kits and one larger model. A few months ago, I got my "Emerald Night" train, and #8275 Power Functions bulldozer. That (...) (15 years ago, 30-Jul-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Town/Technic MOC —Eric Sophie
   Hey I like your compact solutions for the drive and steering, well done! (15 years ago, 2-Aug-09, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: Town/Technic MOC —Chris Gray
   (...) Thanks, Eric. I'm getting close to the end of my next MOC. Then, just some simple hills and then I'm done my part for our next show. Unless of course I decided to try to build some more cars... I really do have to get back to what I'm supposed (...) (15 years ago, 5-Aug-09, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)