 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4421

Subject:
Town/Technic MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2009 17:24:11 GMT

Nearly a year ago, our group, NALUG, was asked to do some displays and bus kits
for the local transit system. I ended up doing two kits and one larger model. A
few months ago, I got my "Emerald Night" train, and #8275 Power Functions
bulldozer. That gave me experience with Power Functions, and eventually got me
thinking about powering one of my buses. The one I did is a "New Flyer" low-
floor bus. Externally, it is identical to the kit that I had designed, and so
looks like a town creation. Inside, it is stuffed with Power Functions and
Technic. The big challenge was steering inside a 1x6 arch (the wheel-well).
My page on the powered bus is here:

     http://www.graysage.com/cg/Toys/Lego/ETS2008/Powered/index.html

-Chris Gray

Re: Town/Technic MOC