 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 704
703  |  705
Subject:
Tower crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:08:13 GMT

http://members.shaw.ca/atrium/crane/

I confess not looking closely at this when it was first publicised. It's
amazing. (see also : http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/nalug/?n=661 )

There is mention at the end of the page of the use of an RCX but not much
additional detail... John K. if you're on the list (or anyone else), can you
give details of what the RCX was doing? Was it serving basically as a remote
control receiver the way that TJ's marine crane used it? Or something else.
If it's a complex program (or even if not) it might be nifty to include a
link to the source on the page (which maybe I missed?)

Thanks!

Awesome crane...