 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 576
Re: It got to Edmonton, then stopped...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 00:41:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, David K. Z. Harris writes:
I sent my 15-pound box o' trains to Steve C.s house via DHL.
It got clear to Edmonton, and then got stuck. Bad address, they say.
I've confirmed it all with DHL, and with Steve, but tomorrow, the
DHL driver will have Steve's mobile phone number, so I expect that
somehow Steve and the box will get connected. :-)

Zonker's box of trains arrived this morning (at work).
I had to open it up and put everything on my desk of
course - most of it survived intact.  I've repacked
the box so it's ready for the show setup in one week.

SRC
StRuCtures