 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 575
  It got to Edmonton, then stopped...

I sent my 15-pound box o' trains to Steve C.s house via DHL. It got clear to Edmonton, and then got stuck. Bad address, they say. I've confirmed it all with DHL, and with Steve, but tomorrow, the DHL driver will have Steve's mobile phone number, so (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: It got to Edmonton, then stopped...

(...) Zonker's box of trains arrived this morning (at work). I had to open it up and put everything on my desk of course - most of it survived intact. I've repacked the box so it's ready for the show setup in one week. SRC StRuCtures (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)