 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 526
Re: MonLUG's 6th Train Show, April 3rd and 4th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:26:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Pierre Normandin wrote:
A french message follows.
Un message en français suit.

Hello,

I'm happy to announce MonLUG's sixth participation in a train show at the « Expo
Train Modélisme » in the Montreal Area.  It will be held at Georges Vanier High
School in Laval (just north of Montreal) on Saturday, April 3rd from 10am to 5pm
and Sunday, April 4th from 10am to 4pm. The school is at 3995 Lévesque East in
Laval (Québec, Canada).

Participants include Martin Legault, Kevin Zwicker, Luc DeCaen, Jude Beaudin,
Emmanuel Aquin and myself, Pierre Normandin.

Here are some maps to get to the school:

As a teaser, here are some pics we took from our previous show:

Adults 6.00$
Children 4.00$
Scouts/Guides 3.00$

Anyone that wishes to attend is welcome.

Thank you,

Pierre Normandin
MonLUG #1

x-posted to Ottawa and ParLUGment

Looking forward to seeing those who can make the trip.

Jude