 Organizations / Canada / 131
130  |  132
Subject:
Reduced Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 02:35:44 GMT

While shopping today at my local Walmart, which seems to be carrying less and
less Lego all the time, I happened to notice a few Lego sales.

The speed boat with motor was reduced by 20 dollars.
As well as reduced prices for the Alpha Team sets, and a few other random sets.

May be worth a look.

And for those of you with younger kids on your holiday shopping list, all of the
Jack Stone Pirate sets were also reduced by 10 to 20 dollars depending on the
size of the set.

Janey "Red Brick"