 Organizations / Canada / 130
129  |  131
Subject:
Two weeks remaining - JLUG Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 04:32:36 GMT

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder...... ONLY TWO WEEKS ......

left to enter the JLUG moc building Contest.

The contest ends the end of this month. So far we have 33 entries, with some very outstanding MOCs making a showing. We are looking forward to a flurry of more entries during these next two weeks. Remember this contest is open to everyone, and you do not have to register for JLUG to participate. You can just email your entry at contestREMOVETHIS@jlug.net if you so choose.

Guidelines and Prizes

Entries so far

Deadline * April 30th *

Original post detailing the contest here.

Janey Red Brick

c/o JLUG