 Organizations / Canada / 132
131  |  133
Subject:
Canada Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2014 15:08:12 GMT

Happy Canada Day everyone!

To make it Lego related: my friend and co-builder John will be doing our
annual sit-by-our-Legoslature-model this afternoon here in Edmonton. In
the evening, folks are coming over to my place to watch the annual
fireworks show from my balcony. This year we also get the grand
introduction of the fancy new lights on the High Level Bridge.

Hmm. Does that mean we have to add such lights (about 50,000 of them,
according to the news) to our model of the bridge? Please say no!!

--
- Chris Gray (NALUG)