 Organizations / 708
Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 17:00:51 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@nbi.dk> wrote:
I understand that the server side code to display the
contents of the site will be open source. Yes, I can
download a copy of that and run it on my server.  The
content, on the other hand, is a different matter.
Why?

What about the official Lego exclusive pictures/releases, etc., alluded to
in the original announcement?

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>