 Organizations / 30
Re: Some questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.dc
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 21:01:14 GMT

In lugnet.org, Ryan Dennett writes:

Potomac Mills mall is that mega outlet mall on I95 in Prince William County.
Just drive south on 95 from dc and you'll see it on your right a minute or
so after you cross Bull Run.

Trivia fact:  Potomac Mills mall is by far the largest tourist attraction
in Virginia (not Williamsburg, not Mt Vernon, not Montpiller, not
Kings Dominioin, etc.)

Hey, NOVALUG should offer to set up a display in the new store.  It might
inspire more sales from children and adults.  I'll offer up my supercar
collection (This is unusual in that the latest model actually shows
the best compared to the previous generations, nostalgia aside).

Of coure what we really need is something comparable to the NELUG SW display.

New LEGO store?!?! Where is Potomic Falls, I'm thinking DC area, am I correct?
Does anyone have a street address for the mall, and the hours.

Thanks
Ryan