 Off-Topic / Fun / 8630
    Re: OMG - GONK PROOF (was Re:Google archives Usenet back to '81) —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Ahh, you guys all went a couple of years too early! The graduation speaker in 1996 was Peter Eio, who was at that time president of LEGO US. I never actually saw the speech, but it made for a great spring! LEGO donated about 20 K8's of (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: OMG - GONK PROOF (was Re:Google archives Usenet back to '81) —Erik Olson
     Awww...www!! I am assigning you all the gloating rights possible! You were the luckiest man on campus! I love West Hall! I would probably go insane trying to model all the twisty little passages accurately! Did you have a ghost minifig inside? (It (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: OMG - GONK PROOF (was Re:Google archives Usenet back to '81) —Frank Filz
   (...) Well, you could always answer "Set K-8"... I wonder if I would have gotten into LEGO earlier had I seen something like this. Which issue of the Alumni magazine was the article in? I'll have to look and see if I still have it. We had Genericon (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)