 Off-Topic / Fun / 6008
Re: Want my car? I want your LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 05:21:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Geoffrey Hyde writes:

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

BTW, Chris, what would the postage to the UK on this gem be?  :-) Just in
case.

I'm pretty certain that Larry meant to type shipping and not postage.

No, I meant to type postage, inasmuch as I was trying to be silly. For a
vehicle of this age and condition, shipping to the UK via the cheapest
possible way would be a significant fraction of (or even MORE than) the
value of the car.  Much less postage assuming one even could, which one can't.

++Lar