 Off-Topic / Fun / 5094
Re: Idle Ramblings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:03:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Philip Ogston writes:

Sorry, my public school was so poor they couldn't even afford to teach us how
to express irony on a computer keyboard.  Heck, we were lucky if we could find
a computer and it even had enough working keys to type the word "irony".

Oh, I realise you were speaking ironically. My beef is more that you're
speaking incorrectly from my viewpoint, and that you're espousing political
opinions in an incendiary way in the wrong group.

You (and Shiri) clearly have issues with the system, take it up in .debate or
stop. This is supposed to be a group for light subjects. Trashing capitalism
and whining about the haves isn't at all a light subject.

++Lar