 Off-Topic / Debate / 6011
Re: This will get someone upset...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 01:15:51 GMT

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000 23:45:32 GMT, Marc Cook <marccook@mindspring.com> wrote:
What I really see as bragging and I feel is really annoying is posting
your title or position at your company on Lugnet posts.

if you've got a proper newsreader, you ought to be able to turn off the
display of signatures, assuming people use the proper dash dash space
("-- ") delimiter.  that should prevent your being annoyed.

--
We see only what we know.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832)