 Off-Topic / Debate / 5872
Re: legos biggest mistake is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:55:05 GMT

At any rate, it's quite simple. really. If you don't like the female minifigs,

1) Take them out of the package before you give it to your kids.

or

2) Don't buy the thing.

It's not Lego's job to babysit your children.

~Mark

    The same goes for one piece palm trees and juniorized parts.  Don't you
dare disagree openly about anything lego does.  What do you think this is, a
user's group?

It's not Lego's job to make toys for you adults.

Markus