 Off-Topic / Debate / 5711
    Re: This is incredible! —Scott Arthur
   (...) in (...) This is a good point. These days, within society as a whole, people are too concerned about staying within the law (often just within the law). I think one can be inside the law - but still be morally wrong. If "thinking people", as (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: This is incredible! —Dave Schuler
   (...) Agreed! I was wondering, though; does the Mania magazine have anything like a general Trademark disclaimer? I've read other magazines that say something like "individual trademarks are held by their respective owners, and their mention here (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: This is incredible! —Matthew Teets
   (...) I haven't seen one, but I don't think anyone would have recognized as needing a trademark or I don't think it would have appeared at all. I'm pretty sure most people at Lego didn't make the connection at all or even know our existence. I think (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)