 Off-Topic / Debate / 5298
Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 20:58:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Franks writes:

How do you define clockwise? Does that mean going up, the pillar will be on
your right, and the outer wall on your left? If so, I can definately remember
some of them - its the ones where the central pillar is on the left as you
walk up that my mental image is fading for.. (I think Stirling Castle has
both :) -but I'd have to check too).

  Now you're just confusing me.  By "clockwise" I've been (consistently, I
hope!) referring to those stairs that have the central pillar on the right,
since the steps spiral clockwise upwards.  I think...

     Dave!