 Off-Topic / Debate / 28504
    Re: JLUG - The Forum that WAS. —Richie Dulin
   (...) Doesn't seem fair, does it? It was one of the good ones. (...) I feel much the same way. I was contemplating setting up a website called save.JLUG.com, to provide a forum in which fans of JLUG could work to save JLUG. We could have provided (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jun-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: JLUG - The Forum that WAS. —Allister McLaren
   (...) We could form a committee to discuss it, and then all resign in a fit of petulance. That'd be fun. They could run the server from a handcranked laptop in Africa. It'd probably be more reliable than those shonky Northstar servers. (17 years ago, 20-Jun-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)