 Off-Topic / Debate / 28471
  Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing.

(...) Just making sure. Got that one from Duffy, did ya, Dave!? (...) Hold on right there! I wonder why that is the case! And I certainly don't believe it is by Cawinkydink. And if it is so easy, than why would it be restricted to our culture? I (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing.

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Neal wrote: SNIPPY (...) Hey , what about the innocent men and the guilty women and children? (I had a strange cultural default twinge there as I typed 'children') SNIPPY Tim (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing.

(...) It is, as Dave suggested, an entirely cultural notion. Look to untamed nature to see the natural "might makes right" position, where the strongest (whether it be physically, or in terms of mental cunning) survive by killing, maiming, or simply (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jun-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)