 Off-Topic / Debate / 27852
  Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT)

That is rather cold, however I have often thought of that since it costs me between $5,000 - $10,000 a year just to keep up with the new sets. Being OCD Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder) I have to get two of everything that comes out. Then find the new (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Patterson wrote: <snip> (...) Slacker!-- wrecking it for the wrest of us:-) JOHN (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)