 Off-Topic / Debate / 27825
  Re: 2nd Joe Vig contest entry - How Joe learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote: SNIP Marc, I will endeavor to be as simple as I can in my reply, I hope you will be able to read deeply into the answers, as short as they are. (...) Yes. (...) YES. (best 6 year old voice I can (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: 2nd Joe Vig contest entry - How Joe learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> . (...) Me! Me! Me!!! I want sarcasm!!!!!! If it was my contest, and only if it was my contest, I would have stated in 'da rulz' that Joe Vig has to be composed of such'n such colour of torso, (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: 2nd Joe Vig contest entry - How Joe learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

(...) I stopped purchasing Lego before 1978, and I *demand* to be able to submit a Joe Vig contest entry using my blank-faced and armless old minifigs. With a police hat, not the fancy brown male hair from 1979. I also see the need for an (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)