 Off-Topic / Debate / 26992
Re: what is ALE?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 18:08:21 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Johannes Koehler wrote:
Hello!

Hi JoJo!

I say "eta" (That's a terror organization in the Spanish Basque region.) or
E-T-A (meaning "estimated time of arrival"), R-S-V-P (what the heck is it?)

Respondez Sil Vous Plait (1) HTH!

++Lar (can we pick one FUT? I think .people but what do I know?)

1 - IIRC(2)... it's French or something for "get back to me whether you are
coming to my party or not because I need to know how much beer to order" or
something...
2 - Which I never say as "irk", I always say Eye Eye Are Cee...