 Off-Topic / Debate / 24128
Re: Not Saving Private Ryan.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 20:53:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:
   The Guardian has today published a number a letters written on and around D-Day by those involved.

I haven’t seen Private Ryan so I can’t debate you on this one. Is it OK form in here to just say thanks for the interesting link?

As long as you’re not to cordial about it--we’ve spent months cultivating this as an acrimonious forum. It just won’t do to inject politeness at this late date.

Dave!