 Off-Topic / Debate / 15253
Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 00:46:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James Powell writes:
Excuse me?  S&M is not "evil

Yeah, I second this.

It's a little off topic -- but I recently heard/learned that kissing was
made popular by the Romans.  Now, I don't know if that is true, but it's
interesting to think that something commonplace today -- even in public --
may have originally been met with the disgust and disdain of those being
confronted with the act for the first time.  I guess, it goes to the
relativism of these kinds of things -- one person's porn, is another's
preferred mode of expression.

::this part must be J. Neal::
But I'm talking about them accessing that kind of information and ideas that
their minds are *too* immature to understand.

By whose measuring stick?  I tell you -- forbid it to them today, feel sorry
for it tomorrow.  Nothing is as tastey as forbidden fruit -- isn't that one
of your myths?

Or how about eating?  Perhaps we should ban eating, because you know, someone
might assoicate Jell-o with sex :)

What're you, some kind of freak?! :)

-- Hop-Frog