 Off-Topic / Debate / 15252
Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 00:23:33 GMT

<snip>

I understand that some people are ofended by public breastfeeding too.  Weird.

Chris

Yah, no kidding.

I want to chime in here for a bit.  What *is* the big deal about this?  I
thought the government was supposed to be seperate from the church, yet it
seems that most levels of society support the Bible's view of "nakedness".
Is this simply a holdover from a more *Christian* America, or is it
something more?