 Off-Topic / Debate / 15250
Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 23:45:40 GMT

It can be.  S & M, which combines sex and violence is evil; rape is evil.

Excuse me?  S&M is not "evil"- as long as the people taking part are consenting
(over age of consent, whatever that is where the act takes place), it is no
more "evil" than sex in the missonary position between a man and his lawfully
married wife

But I'm talking about them accessing that kind of information and ideas that
their minds are *too* immature to understand.

That is a failing of their parents, not of the rest of the world.  Listen, by
your argument, we should ban bridges, because someone _might_ jump off of one.
Or how about eating?  Perhaps we should ban eating, because you know, someone
might assoicate Jell-o with sex :)

James P