 Off-Topic / Debate / 12578
Re: Good editorial from Canada PLEASE READ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 01:04:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Leach (for Gordon Sinclair) writes:

I can name you 5000 times when the Americans raced to the help of
other people in trouble. Can you name me even one time when someone
else raced to the Americans in trouble? I don't think there was
outside help
even during the San Francisco earthquake.

Vietnam, Korea. Many soldiers from many countries fought & died in these places
to help America in a cause many (including Americans) believed was unnecessary.

ROSCO