 Off-Topic / Debate / 12285
Re: Cuba
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 06:53:32 GMT

Addendum to my previous post:

After comparing other sources on unemployment rates in America and Cuba, I
see my figures are way off. America's unemployment rate is about 4.5%, NOT
8.6%, but Cuba's is still about 6%. I apologize for my error. Cuba DOES NOT
have a lower unemployment rate than America. But I guess 6% isn't too shabby :)

Dan