 Off-Topic / Debate / 10466
  Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (can this get any more blue-sky and ridiculous?)

(...) Not at all. You're the one that is setting the standard here (for TLG, while ignoring it yourself). Personally, I think you take this WAY too seriously. Kids shouldn't be coddled so much. -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (can this get any more blue-sky and ridiculous?)

(...) A bit of history here might help... "Cool LEGO Site of the Week" was named that back in 1996 when there were tons and tons of "Cool Abcdefg (type) of the Wxyz (timeframe)" sites popping up all over the Web. I think the first site was "Cool (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)