 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2809
  Re: Cobi/Best-Lock

(...) Old Timers may recall the flap back in '99 over the (URL) LEGODEATH> image originally crafted by "Froggy." A brief (400+ post) thread on RTL can be read (URL), if you're interested. I can't remember what became of that whole issue, but clearly (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Cobi/Best-Lock

(...) Whoa, that was a blast from the past! I had only been online for the first time a couple of months before that thread.... What an experience the WWW was as a newbie. And now 9 years have past. </nostalgicpine> FUT OT.OT;-) JOHN (17 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)